Tariff & Bookings
Bed & Breakfast Tariffs
Valid until 31 December 2017
|Double Occupancy||£125 per room per night|
|Single Occupancy||Monday to Thursday
£90 per night
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
the full room rate of £125 per night applies
|Single Night Bookings
November to February (inclusive):
July and August:
|New Year's Eve||£300 per room for a 2 night stay|
- We ask for a deposit of 20% to confirm your booking. Please see our full terms and conditions.
- Cheques should be made payable to: Thorney Mire Barn Bed & Breakfast, or we can accept the following cards over the phone or via the online booking system (please do not send your card details by E-mail or via the Enquiry Form):
- On departure, the balance can be settled by the above cards or by cheque supported with a cheque guarantee card.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Thank you for choosing to book with Thorney Mire Barn. We look forward to welcoming you. When you make this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
- The price includes accommodation and breakfast. Extras such as evening meals and soft drinks are additional costs and will be detailed separately on the booking confirmation. We accept the following forms of payment: cash, cheque with bankers card, most major debit and credit cards (including American Express).
- Children & Pets:
- Children including young persons under 18 are not permitted. Pets are not permitted in the rooms, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Once you have booked your stay, our agreement is a legal contract and any deposit you may have paid is non-refundable. If you need to cancel please contact us immediately.
For cancellations made more than 14 days before your due arrival date you will not be liable for the total balance. For cancellations made after this time, or by failing to take up any or all of the booking without cancelling, you will be liable for the total amount.
We recommend that you have holiday insurance to cover the full cost and duration of your booking.
- We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- We ask guests to arrive between 4:00pm and 7:00pm. Arrivals outside this time are usually possible, but only by prior arrangement.
- Please be ready to leave your accommodation by 11:00 am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. Your bill for the accommodation and any extras or services taken during your stay is payable on departure.
- Damages and Breakages:
- Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
- The entire premises are non-smoking.